Sunday, January 16, 2011

Favorite Oatmeal Combinations

I love my oats - old fashioned oats, quick oats, scottish steel cut oats :) the type I eat generally depends on how much prep time I have... nothing beats quick oats - 2 minutes in the microwave, or in a pinch I will just mix them with warm water from the tap and eat after a minute...

favorite things in my oats...besides cinnamon, which is a must in liberal amounts no matter what else I am adding..

dried cherries

raisins

blueberries

strawberries

pumpkin puree

almond butter

natural peanut butter

smart balance omega

vanilla whey protein

Here is a snack I love..its kind of like eating cookie dough:

1/2c oats

1 scoop chocolate whey protein

1 tbsp peanut butter

add enough water to make into a stiff "dough" and eat..yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment